- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 15oz can of Libby’s Pumpkin Purée
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat a 9×5″ loaf pan with canola oil. Line the pan with parchment, leaving a generous overhang in order to be able to lift out the bread easily.
- Stir together all the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the eggs, pumpkin purée, oils and grated ginger. Then combine the wet and dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Transfer batter to the pan and then sprinkle the top with sugar.
- Bake bread for 80–90 minutes.
This recipe is inspired by (but not exactly like) the one demonstrated by Molly Baz, which you can find here.
Fair warning: this recipe will ruin Starbucks’ pumpkin loaf for you forever. There’s no going back when you realize how cheap and easy it is to make at home- and tastier too!